Saturday, January 29, 2011

FREE ONLINE READING PROGRAM~ FUNNIX ~VALUED AT $249!!


I taught my 6 & 7 year old that were both struggling readers how to read with this great book (I HIGHLY recommend it).  
Because of the real strategies the book provided (teacher each letter sound and truly sounding out each letter), they became quite proficient.  Once I heard the author of this book created this great online program, I had to check it out.  Then another local homeschooler just passed along this AMAZING deal on it.  FREE to anyone in January only.  After that, the program becomes $249.  It has the beginning teaching phases (Funnix) and then a program for readers that have begun reading and need to strengthen and challenge their skills (Funnix 2).  They offer a great placement test here so you know where to begin with your child/students. I wish I would have heard about this sooner to give more of you an opportunity to get this, but if you follow my blog, you will get these deals as soon as I post them...so if you like them...click "follow" and check your google or blogger reader daily as you never know when I will post the next great find!



ONLY 3 DAYS LEFT ON THIS SO GO GET IT NOW!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Kassi - I'm soooo glad that book owrked out for you guys!! I do love it :)

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones