Friday, December 3, 2010

Melissa & Doug Deal of the Day!


Can I just say how thrilled I am to have found this deal?! Had to share in hopes to help many of you find these great prices in time for Christmas for your little ones!  I already had the decorate cupcakes on my littlest one's list, and I've been eyeing that tiered special occasion cake since my 7 year old played with it at the Parent Teacher Store the entire time I shopped...so HALF PRICE seemed pretty great to me!  Plus I get FREE shipping with Amazon Prime.  Yes, I went a little crazy on this one!  I also found the little horses that my daughter was begging for one day.  We are going to have such a FUN Christmas!  My kids already LOVE the sets we have like the Pizza, sushi and fruit cutting sets.  They love the velcro attachements and play with them for hours in our play kitchen.  HAVE FUN, this one is TODAY ONLY!!
      

3 comments:

cindy said...

Well apparently I missed it!!! It is not midnight yet. I guess I should take it as a sign that I have already spent too much :)

Cindy

Mari said...

Melissa and doug toys are great, and I love that price, thankx. btw, new follower here.

ckboo said...

Apparently they sold out FAST! I just learned about the hourly deals...heaven forbid I leave the house now...I'm obsessed with the top of each hour and seeing what the deal is! LOL I was very happy with the crayon maker I got for $9.99!! Hope you both find MANY more great deals! I'll keep my eyes open and post if I see something this fantabulous again!!

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones