Monday, October 17, 2011

New FREE Fall Homeschool Unit Study with Lapbook!


Leaves are Falling Everywhere...…
Alright, so I knew I LOVED Pintrest when I stumbled across it, but now that I have found this easy way to organize my unit studies with them, I am THRILLED!  Not a member of Pintrest yet?  Join it NOW.  It’s amazing.  It is a GREAT way to ‘pin’ all the great ideas you find on the net all on one large virtual wall.  You can organize them by ‘boards’ and you can easily ‘re-pin’ others pins that you love.  You will be addicted, I promise…but your life will be for the better.  Wanna check out my boards? I  have many great finds!  Go ahead and check them out! 

Anyhow, here is my FALL UNIT STUDY that I put together for my little Homeschoolers (Elementary ages).  You can’t access this until you become a member…it’s FREE…No worries.   If you don't know how it works, just click on the image you are interested in to see it larger.  To view the source page with all the details, simply click again! 






Not only does it have GREAT Fall crafts and printables, but it has a complete FREE Fall Lapbook.  If you have never completed a lapbook with your kids, you should really start now.  It is such a great way to document their learning and hard work.  It beautiful tangible proof of what they are learning.  And they LOVE to create them!


If you haven't read my previous posts last year around this time, you really should...the Skeleton/Human Bones lapbook and Egypt/Mummy lapbook and Unit Study were our favorites to date!




One more thing---my FAVORITE easiest Pumpkin Cookie recipe is listed in here so that makes it worth the trouble alone, LOL






Hope you enjoy!
Kass

No comments:

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones